No announcement yet.

Focus RS - unmarked traffic car - leicestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the evo 10 going threw douglas when i was working on a site there last year, couldent believe it

A private plate - wtf
    I left her with a face like a painters radio

Comment

Grant there right cunts round here

Comment

Last year they bought a volvo T5 with a private plate and tinted windows, used to race you then pull you there proper cunts its starting to get out of hand.

You could always tell if it was a unmarked car some way or another, but now there totaly unrecognisable, when i seen that nivara pickup i shouted 'CUNTS!!' in surprise so loud im sure he must have heard me

Comment

Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
          when i seen that nivara pickup i shouted 'CUNTS!!' in surprise so loud im sure he must have heard me

Struggling to find 400BHP!
          RSOC Member No 36516
          Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

In Guildford we saw an unmarked Focus ST in orange and a marked EVO 10. Why the hell do they need these high performance cars? and why don't they spend the money on something thats actually gonna stop criminals?

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

There was a bucket of a Twin Turbo Supra around the M4 in South Wales too about two years back now I think about it.

They would bomb up behind you and if you took the bait on would come the 'blue's and two's'

Comment

You just cant play with F all now

Comment

Working...
                X