fireworx night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireworx night

anyone done anything tonight, weve had a fire and load if fireworks for the kids, i had a big fireworks box that fell over and shot my bmw and the wife in the leg lol, no one was hurt but it could of done
    sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Done nothing tonight, there is a planned display on local to us tomorrow night, think will have a look to that.

Comment

Not done anything tonight, might do at the weekend though.

My dog is shitting it tonight

Comment

Yeah, 1 of my cats has not had the best night hiding behind the sofa shaking

Comment

spent all day cleaning a mates car so stayed in tonight.always stay in for the dogs,but tbh they dont give a shit.they are used to bangs all the time.since pups they have been around cossies with anti lag,and we live behind an army gun range!
          sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

we took jacob to the riverside
            was a good display & it lashed down 5 mins after we got back to the car

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

I got some fireworks for the bairn, not that he liked them

Comment

I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND ITS RAINING so thats that,maybe try tommorow night or save them for new years eve.
                there a big council one in chester on saturday night at the racecourse,i have been soaked wet through the last 2 years so may aswell make it a hat trick

Comment

ye my dog sat and watched them but he always has
                  sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

Working...
                  X