Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some SLR pics of London if you're interested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some SLR pics of London if you're interested!

Took the camera into work yesterday and finally sorted out a Flickr account so i thought i'd share a few pictures

I wasnt there long but got a few shots anyway

Andy

very nice andy

Comment

Really have to to take my camera to work at some point - based over in the west end rather than the city!
      Great pics though mate!

Comment

London looks really great at night Quite romantic really........

But by day a little dirty and rough round the edges well, more than a little dirty actually

I want to get the car into London at night next summer for a little cruising I'm thinking Tunnels and noisy cars I think you'll get my drift Andy

Comment

Andy, thats first class mate, awesome pictures and you certainly have the eye for capturing perfect shots

Comment

fantastic shots, what camera?
            sigpic

Comment

Great shots mate

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

stunning photo's

Comment

Originally posted by Chas View Post
                  What he said Im looking at buying a new camera and have started looking into these SLR thingys but am a bit lost as i dont know much about them. How much is a good un

Comment

Fantastic pics, cant believe how sharp they are for night shots

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

Originally posted by rsnissan View Post

thats where I work.......... ish!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, I know its something a bit different but a few of us have SLRs so thought there might some interest

Originally posted by Rolls View Post
                        Really have to to take my camera to work at some point - based over in the west end rather than the city!
                        Great pics though mate!
                        Yeah its worth it mate, may as well take it in as you work there every day and this is all just on your door step! I take it for granted so thought i'd just go out after work (but not to a bar for once lol) Its good for experimenting if you have an SLR

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                        London looks really great at night Quite romantic really........

But by day a little dirty and rough round the edges well, more than a little dirty actually

I want to get the car into London at night next summer for a little cruising I'm thinking Tunnels and noisy cars I think you'll get my drift Andy
                        Yeah its nowhere near as stunning during the day, I know JUST what you mean about the tunnel runs! Infact I was thinking of taking the car down late one night and doing some pics of it against some of those backdrops and maybe around the wharf

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                        Andy, thats first class mate, awesome pictures and you certainly have the eye for capturing perfect shots
                        Cheers kelv, still learning really though

Originally posted by Chas View Post
                        The camera is a nikon D90....................but the lenses cost more than the body so you have to budget for some of those

Originally posted by pnwrs2000 View Post
                        What he said Im looking at buying a new camera and have started looking into these SLR thingys but am a bit lost as i dont know much about them. How much is a good un
                        Best thing to do is pick a budget and then go from there mate

Originally posted by Dave escos View Post
                        thats where I work.......... ish!

Yeah thats not far from me, I am just down the road from Porkies place

Heres a couple of bonus shots

Andy

Comment

Fabulous pictures! Well done...

Quick question... On the second shot did you use any sort of flash to light up the underside of the bridge or is it just diffuse light hitting it?
                          www.acquarossa.com - Radical SR3 rental
                          www.RS200.org Admin

Comment

Ive just been down there all week working, i like London to visit occasionally but i couldnt live there!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick02 View Post
                              Fabulous pictures! Well done...

Quick question... On the second shot did you use any sort of flash to light up the underside of the bridge or is it just diffuse light hitting it?
                              Used a remotely triggered bounce flash

Originally posted by redrsmk5 View Post
                              Ive just been down there all week working, i like London to visit occasionally but i couldnt live there!
                              Yeah its not for everyone, But i was born and raised there so its a bit second nature for me although I am in the burbs now................couldnt drive an escos there
                              Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X