Number For DuncCos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number For DuncCos

Has anyone got a contact number for Dunc please? I need to talk with him asap.

Thanks

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

PM'd Steve

Comment

Thanks for replying mate and to the other person who PM'd

Comment

no problem mate

Comment

Cheers Ben, wasn't gonna put ya name up, so Duncan didn't know who to blame for a random phone call about suspension parts Already sent him a PM which his replied to, but me bro wants some springs for tomorrow or Thursday and a phone call is the quickest way

Thanks guys, appreciated

Comment

Just spoke to Duncan and all sorted. Thanks

Comment

No problem Steve, I was being lazy and couldn't be bother to post on here after I sent the pm

but that reason has gone out of the window no I have replied twice

Comment

Steve, id doubt that Duncan is overly concerned about his number, i wouldnt have given it to you if it wasnt widely available to all from the RSOC magazines

Comment

I've now saved his number for future reference lol

dunc is a top bloke who's just helped me out big time cheers mate

Comment

i admit i was always a little unsure of Duncan, possibly because i didnt know him so well and only met him briefly at the ring a few years back.

but speaking to Duncan alot more of late, at random shows and then a good old chinwag at ND and over the AGM weekend, i can safely say he definately is a top chappie

Comment

Glad i could help you just hope the post dont mess you about now but if they do what they say you will have them by 5 30pm tomorrow as for my number not a problem as you can find that easy and just incase anyone wants it, its 07702 410212

cheers
                      dunc

ps kelv you going all soft on me now

Comment

Thanks Dunc Fingers crossed the Postie don't fuck us about as I gotta fit them as soon as they get here

Comment

Working...
                        X