No announcement yet.

BMX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never realised that these BMX's had such a following.

Comment

Got a mint Raleigh Burner in the loft along with my Mongoose Supergoose and a Vincent Freestyler in pink Looking forward to building a half pipe again when my son's old enough

Comment

you got a vincent frames freestyler eh Fraser ???

there was some Vincent monkey bars on ebay and www.radbmx.co.uk last month.

i did a bmx post last year and hardly got any interest but it seems theres loads of interest as Cozzmo says

i will have to get some pics up of my other bikes

Comment

I went to a VW show on the weekend and there was a BMX Show and Shine competition and I thought of you guys and took some pics

Also had some old scooters as well which you can just about see in this pic

Very different kind of show to what the Ford fans put on

Comment

Paul i would love that show they bmx's are cool a fair bit of money in them

Comment

Nice , don't get me started , I now have the above sport and a 1984 white master with steel hubbed red coaster skyways etc , really want gen 1 Freestyler now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
                Paul i would love that show they bmx's are cool a fair bit of money in them
                It was pretty cool, there where live bands, raffles, BMX and scooter show and shine, there a display of a race team building a car up from scratch, VW bought a load of heritage vehicles like a 1938 Beetle and old prototype Porsches oh and the original Herbie from the Love Bug film, half the people camp and there is loads on in the evenings. Seemed very chilled out with an older crowd. The only thing it's doesn't have is track action.

I was there for the splitscreen's and saw load's

Comment

I went to vw action years ago when the fuel protest was going on must have been 10 years ago i think , it was great ! the people lived the life , dressed in 60's clothes , the disco at night was the car wash great show sadly i never got to another one but will need to look out for one , trouble is they are so far away from glasgow

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                    It was pretty cool, there where live bands, raffles, BMX and scooter show and shine, there a display of a race team building a car up from scratch, VW bought a load of heritage vehicles like a 1938 Beetle and old prototype Porsches oh and the original Herbie from the Love Bug film, half the people camp and there is loads on in the evenings. Seemed very chilled out with an older crowd. The only thing it's doesn't have is track action.

I was there for the splitscreen's and saw load's
                    I was stuck on the slip road coming off the m25 for an hour and half then the car park was full so parked in the railway car park, enjoyed the show aswell

Comment

I ve just put mags on my sons bmx had them for years my grandad had a shed FULL to the brim with old bmx's for some reason he wanted to keep them ..........why........i dont know and he pasted away last year

My old man chucked frames them due to none of us needing BUT have kept my chrome bmz frame one like this but the handle grips i have are solid and after being on the bike for a while was sore on the hands as a kid
                      http://raleigh-action-bikes.proboard...ay&thread=2609
                      ill try get pics up in the next couple of days

i ve have 3 sets of mag wheels 1 set in white with old style tyres (on my sons bike now) 1 set of yellow six spoke ones with old style tyres and 1 set of black 5 spokes got a box of old stuff brand new in packets all my mates and the kids from near my grandad used to go there to get there bikes fixed think it just gave him something to do......... am sure Shaun (Grays-RS) will confirm this even he had his bike fixed from my grandad when we were younger

I ve put them on a newer bmx but the brake pads are gash with them wheels is there any certain pads i should be usingWill show my son this thread he will be in his element

Comment

Originally posted by RS 500 Registrar View Post
                        Ill take some today
                        Originally posted by MJACOS View Post
                        Gr8 freestylers there guys

Come on Paul get the Pics of the TA's posted

Comment

Working...
                        X