fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting

how can i get my fuel line connected? need to go from -6 male elbow on the pump fitting kit to the orig push on hose fitting,i dont want to use any other hose as i want to keep it original fuel lines,i did find a barbed connector but by the time the barbs are filed off to make it smooth its just slightly too small diam and the push on fitting isnt very tight,any ideas or any fittings that would do the job without being adapted?
    Attached Files

Go to your local hydraulic hose place, I got to blackwell hydraulics around here and theyve got thousands of different connectors in.

That one youve got is a hydraulic one by the looks of it, so they should have the same but bigger if you need.

Comment

all done now,just used a small piece of fuel hose and chopped the push fit fitting off
      Last edited by The Radman; 16-07-2009, 17:48:28.

Comment

did you use a metal insert to stop the pipe colapsing under the clip you have used yo hold them together

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

i pushed the orig pipe onto the fitting in second pic so it acts as a stiffener then slid some fuel hose over it and a couple of fuel pipe clips

Comment

Working...
          X