EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY

...i have 20 people watching my ad for the gearbox which only has a buy it now price?...ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE WATCHERS? What the fuck do you expect to happen? 2 scenarios...it sells or it dont sell.
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

surprised at no replies

..got offered 1k by touring car spares on a 6k buy it now with best offer...do these people think that one would say..ok thanks i accept?...its a fucking insult the t4 is worth that offer alone
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Link please so I can add it to my watch list
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Fuck i would love that engine how much would you take with mine as a p/x

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          Link please so I can add it to my watch list
          yeah and me
          sigpic

Comment

how much would what you are purveying cost new ???

if its 10 grands worth and you get bidded a bag of sand i can understand how that must feel like a kick in the nuts.
            i can never be arsed with best offer as i can't be doing with snidey offers you feel obliged to insult.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/515BHP-SCS-YB-...3A3%7C294%3A50

everyone get your name on the watch list

Comment

someone just offered me £450 for a spit roast....... i said yeah, you can have half of it for that.

i thought it fair

RS500 8 injector T4 515 BHP
                Restored, Built and Setup by M.A.S Tuning
                The Never Ending Story......
                HERE

Comment

Originally posted by jeardley View Post
                  someone just offered me £450 for a spit roast....... i said yeah, you can have half of it for that.

i thought it fair

Comment

Phil,

No I am not watching. However, I have kept items in my watching list without any desire to bid / buy before now - just to see how much it goes for..... or if the item is re-listed.

If it is re-listed - the initial price was unrealistic, and then I may be tempted to make an offer.

Ebay is full of weirdos, but it is human nature to look for a bargain mate?

Comment

Working...
                    X