dlc tappets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlc tappets

Has any one used them befor if so what you think ,the ones from brands hatch
    sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

dark ones..?

Comment

Yes mate
      sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Dont know were those are coming originally from but i Had those dark ones only they were from protech motorsport...and i couldn't get them working..they were so noisy even after long time working,plus so expensive..i was told that my head lifter liners were oval therefore it wouldn't work properly so i fitted oe msd ones and no any problems at all,go figure...stick with oe ........

Comment

Great some thing else that are getting sold and no good ffs
          sigpic

Comment

Whats the part number on them Dave?

Some are better quality than others

Comment

Theres no part numbers on them mate and i cant find the receipt
              sigpic

Comment

121791889307 these are the ones i got
                sigpic

Comment

Stick with INA

That's just his part number

Comment

Working...
                  X