Not a Cosworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Cosworth

Hi guys, this isn't a Cosworth but I thought you might be interested. I used to go to the Kit Car shows and I've seen a few 250 GTO replicas and they always looked wrong, either too short because of the car they were based on, or too cheaply done etc. They just look kak.

Saw this on E-BAY the other day. It's probably not dimensionally correct exactly but I have to say this is the best I've ever seen, and actually I think I prefer the shape to the original. Hefty price-tag I guess for a kitcar (not compared to a proper one though!) but where would you find another one, and it's obviously taken a lot of hard work and money.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1617522613...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Cheers
    Trev.

looks pretty convincing trev but check out his other item

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
      looks pretty convincing trev but check out his other item
      Ha ha ha! I didn't see that Nick. Just what every home needs, a life sized horse lamp.
      Cheers
      Trev.

Comment

ebay name "100percent-feedback" what happens if he gets some negative feedback eventually

Comment

ha ha a fookin horse with a lamp on its head!!! black beauty must be turning in her grave....
          sigpic

Comment

i first thought ( not knowing 250 prices) wtf would you buy a replica for that price when an original cant be an awful lot more. just check the prices, may be not then
            sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
            www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnysidebb View Post
              i first thought ( not knowing 250 prices) wtf would you buy a replica for that price when an original cant be an awful lot more. just check the prices, may be not then
              Definitely not even close to the price of a real one, they are insane money. Looks like this has been done really well, and it'll sound good too, if it's built on a Tuscan, and probably as reliable as the real thing too.
              Cheers
              Trev.

Comment

Working...
              X