• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming along nicely
    Cheers
    John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

• I would like the option if achievable at a reasonable price but as said i would buy without a cap if need be

Comment

• Originally posted by mikedaf2 View Post
        I would like the option if achievable at a reasonable price but as said i would buy without a cap if need be
        Option is always there. For the Ford original price of 35GBP you can easily 3D print one and have it painted nicely.
        18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• i will buy a set without the centre cap
          sigpic

Comment

• I also would have a set without centre caps.

Comment

• id buy some centre caps asap if your thinking of getting your own as there gonna become expensive as they get rarer

just a thought

Comment

• are they going to be 100% the same as orig ones though? you dont want to buy some then find they dont quite fit right just like the orig reps didnt and they are loose

Comment

• Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                  are they going to be 100% the same as orig ones though? you dont want to buy some then find they dont quite fit right just like the orig reps didnt and they are loose
                  Today it's not 100% and when it comes to cars I always want things to be perfect. So we will take some time to make both the wheel and the cap the way we want it. I expect another 2-3 weeks of modelling and 3d-printing iterations.
                  18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Restless night so here's an update again. Despite the fact that most of you will order the wheels without center caps, we (my 3D engineer and me) worked a bit into the night tp get the 3rd pass on the centercap as good as possible, here is the result below. Don't pay attention to the rim, it is not nearly there and still the 16 inch version.

I really think the centercap is almost there:

Comment

• Great work, i will certainly be buying the center caps if right.

Comment

• I assumed these wheels would come with centers
                        I also assumed new centers would probably fit better and be exactly the same colour of wheel
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by b0bbyb0y View Post
                          I assumed these wheels would come with centers
                          I also assumed new centers would probably fit better and be exactly the same colour of wheel
                          So, yes and yes

Comment

• Another update here.

The new center cap is still being 3D printed to check whether we are there yet.

The wheel is starting to get there, but still in 16 inch fashion:

Comment

• Update - the 16 inch version of the wheel is done. From here on out we will develop the 18 inch wheel with offset 12 or 15 and see how far we can go in terms of 'deep dish' effect while allowing for big brakes.

Comment

• Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X