Shelshly Walsh Breakfast Meet - May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelshly Walsh Breakfast Meet - May

Some pictures from our local Sunday breakfast meet, some really nice vehicles there - the green mini had received a very sympathetic resto and the sunbeam with wooden wheels was over 100 years old. Some of the pics are a bit dark as it went cloudy a couple of times.

After the meet we headed over to Witley Court (English Heritage) for a few hours and a nice picnic. Nice end to the weekend.

Nice pics

Comment

excellent cars there, ilove these sort of shows where you get a mixture of everything

Comment

Too many to choose by absolute favorite but I wouldn't mind that Lotus Cortina.... probably not my fav' but its on my wish list of realistic to own cars.
        Good post
        sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
        www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
          excellent cars there, ilove these sort of shows where you get a mixture of everything
          That's exactly why we go Nick, and every time there are different cars there - normally some really interesting motors knocking about. Spend the morning wandering around there, then we usually head off for a nice pub lunch or take a picnic with us for the afternoon.

Comment

Working...
          X