• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad day for another rally legend

I would be on suicide watch . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251937166994?rmvSB=true

Crying shame definitely

Comment

Wow, that must of been hearbreaking for the owner to see it go up in flames, cant see that being restored especially as he's not providing title with the car, probably good for any slavageable parts now

Comment

i had 4 of those years ago , great cars and so much fun to drive but that was a problem with them

Comment

Originally posted by stewbaker View Post
          i had 4 of those years ago , great cars and so much fun to drive but that was a problem with them
          4, that's a bit greedy, i almost bought a realy nice one last year from an Italian dealer at a very reasonable 31k, but i just couldnt be arsed to fly over there and then deal with all the transportation etc

Comment

Would love one, i had a phase 2 gt turbo which was great, but the turbo 2 was the one I always wanted.

Got a soft spot for RS Renaults in general, fantastic cars.

Comment

I like the one in the last pic
              sigpic

Comment

not good when this happen love those cars. the e30 m3 is also nice
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Father in law was offered one of these 10 year ago for 10k from a mate of his who we buy our trucks from
                  One car he regrets not buying with the way current prices have risen

Comment

Working...
                  X