rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubber

anyone know where i can get the black rubber grommet type thing that fits halfway up the bonnet stay? mines persihed

I have a few of these, PM me your details and i'll pop one in the post.

Thanks,

Matt.

Comment

bump,still looking,matt did send me one but good old royal mail managed to tear the envelope and it fell out

Comment

hows about using an o ring from a hardware shop if you cant get hold of any

Comment

good idea but i dont think they will be as thick as the orig one,ill deffo have a look though

Comment

Hi Nick,

Sorry mate been mega busy of late, got a week off
            work now so will get another in the post asap.

Thanks,

Matt.

Comment

This what u want http://www.retrofordinternational.co...set-2777-p.asp

Comment

Originally posted by e30matt View Post
                Hi Nick,

Sorry mate been mega busy of late, got a week off
                work now so will get another in the post asap.

Thanks,

Matt.
                thanks matt,hope it arrives ok this time lol,cheers

Originally posted by gazz View Post
                thanks gazz but thats not the bit im after ,its the black rubber grommet type thing that sits halfway up the stay,matts going to send me another though so should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                  bump,still looking,matt did send me one but good old royal mail managed to tear the envelope and it fell out
                  The problem would have been sending an item in a conventional envelope, they all will go through a machine sorting device and thus said envelope will tear and contents falling out. Anyone sending anything thicker than a couple of sheets of paper, put them in a Jiffy bag and you will be fine. I nearly lost a spoiler seal earlier this year by wrong packaging!

Comment

big thanks to matt turned up today and looks spot on,thanks for that

Comment

Working...
                    X