In for the mot today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In for the mot today

And yes passedwindscreen washers played up but decided to work I the end phew

sigpic
    MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Mine's due before 25th

Scouse.

Comment

STUNNING CAR COL I WOULD OF NOT DOUBTED A PASS

Comment

always good to get a bit of a worry out of the way

mines booked in for 7:30 saturday morning, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse View Post
          Mine's due before 25th

Scouse.
          Get it in now matethat new mot carries you date forward automatically so you don't loose any days then you got time to put anything right before you find yourself with no mot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Barber View Post
            STUNNING CAR COL I WOULD OF NOT DOUBTED A PASS
            Thanks Mark that's great to hear from you thanks again for doing my valuation at Combe so feel safe to drive it now
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie col View Post
              Get it in now matethat new mot carries you date forward automatically so you don't loose any days then you got time to put anything right before you find yourself with no mot
              Putting my newly painted hatch and spoilers back on tomorrow woohoo!! And it's been off road due to smoky turbo. All fixed and all I have to do now is put fresh anti-freeze in her. I'll try and book it in next week as I know the MoT tester

Scouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse View Post
                Putting my newly painted hatch and spoilers back on tomorrow woohoo!! And it's been off road due to smoky turbo. All fixed and all I have to do now is put fresh anti-freeze in her. I'll try and book it in next week as I know the MoT tester

Scouse.
                Leaving it late mateyou not taking it to national day
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X