Wheel paint problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel paint problem..

Right.. Getting my gold comps refurbished... Been told by a few guys & looking on the net that gk1 gold paint is the one they use!! Gave the code to my local wheel man.. & this is the colour is put on a sample for me... Totally different!!!! Has he mixed it wrong as looking at pics on the net of over wheels people have had done with the gk1 code there's look the same as my current wheel colour..
    Pic of sample below.

Cheers Rich

MSD Stage 3
    member 42996

I've had a few sets done gold and they have been the colour on the card I can ask if my wheel firm do any different golds where abouts are you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
      I've had a few sets done gold and they have been the colour on the card I can ask if my wheel firm do any different golds where abouts are you.
      Don't like the sample gold at all.. Seen wheels on the net painted in this paint code & are spot on as my comp wheels.. In Wales m8,

Cheers Rich

MSD Stage 3
      member 42996

Comment

A good painter will have a scanner, take one of your wheels there and they can scan it and get a match to the colour you have now

Comment

Originally posted by cossieprob View Post
          Don't like the sample gold at all.. Seen wheels on the net painted in this paint code & are spot on as my comp wheels.. In Wales m8,

Cheers Rich
          I may be wrong but there's probably different variations of the code if you go to a paint shop they should have chip cards that you can flick through and pick your colour
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
            A good painter will have a scanner, take one of your wheels there and they can scan it and get a match to the colour you have now
            I let my local wheel man use his own paint supplier for the sample.. Gunna take it to my m8 he's got his own paint room for mixing, need him to do some work on my car anyway..

Cheers guys.. Just like the gold with the black of the escos... Or just go with silver!!

MSD Stage 3
            member 42996

Comment

Working...
            X