Siemens 55s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siemens 55s

What's the maximum power these will run?

Cheers
    Dave

400 ish
    sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

440 roughly with a little safety there

Comment

sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

...so I'd just about get away with these on a RB T38 / ported head / BD16 inlet? Which would be good as I've already got a set.

ps - Jimbo - you guys will be mapping it

Comment

Will they be mapping it on the dyno
            sigpic

Comment

Haven't thought about that yet....!!

Comment

Hi dave, sounds good spec to me fella, will be smooth and powerful with that spec.

They will do the job as they will be about flat out at the same time your turbo is (generally t38s fall to 26/7 psi by 7000rpm) so should be fine.
                If you were looking to buy some I'd probably say go with the next size up as to kee some safety in the map and future proofing

Ps we can map on the road or dyno, generally we do dyno then in car check t get the perfect map

Comment

Thanks Jimbo. Would the 83s that AJC is selling be a better bet then - I could then sell on the 55s I've got, as well as the light blues and greens thatI've also got lol!

Dave

Comment

Yes 83s would be better, it would have good safety then

Comment

Working...
                    X