Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Cossie col;511052]
    Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
    Have a look on the Ace site but i think there are........ though i know they have been banned in the past as its gotten pretty ugly down there at times Not necessarily due to the owners of the Fords but the bell ends that the blue oval tends to attract Though if you look on YouTube there are some Ford owners acting like complete tits on the road outside
    Unfortunately you can't get away from it as even last night there were bikes doing wheelies on the public road out front and some prick in a Hyundai driving up and down with his rears fully locked up he thought he was the dogs bollocks but everyone else thought he was a retard

Ah didn't realise it got like that down theresurprised it hasn't got a big police presence if that's common practice
    Don't get me wrong, trouble isn't a common occurence there or i wouldn't be going. I left the car unlocked and the windows down last night so people could have a look inside it while i went inside for me dinner so it can't be all that bad
    It's just a shame that on the few occasions there has been trouble its usually associated with Fords That said there are still Ford meets so i'm sure they are worth a visit if you fancy it
    I love it down there and they're all day breakfasts are to die for

Comment

Working...
    X