FAKE Nomad rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAKE Nomad rear lights

I'm after some smoked Nomad rear lights, has anybody bought any of these copys from Russia off ebay? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Escor...item43ad96ec3d Are they any good..Or not worth a w&*k? I bought some Nomads off ebay this week for £130, the listing said brand new, turned up this morning, 2 cracks, scuffs and dirty, obviously second hand the prick and his ebay advert says no returns accepted -

If they're not as described he can't say no returns... misrepresenting goods or whatever it is.

Those copies don't look bad, but too much amber still showing through, but could live with em.

Xbox Live:AdamRSCosworth

Comment

Yeah i was thinking that, i'll open a paypal dispute and see how i get on, he obviously knew they weren't right because sent them special delivery but didn't put his address on the box, the cracks were actually inside the light and not on the outside, not sure how that happend but both cracks are by the where the bulbs go so must have been banged fitting or taking out the bulbs.
      Attached Files

Comment

I bought few sets of nomad rears about 6 month ago, they were from Austria and bang on they are!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E56ORT RS COSWORTH View Post
          I bought few sets of nomad rears about 6 month ago, they were from Austria and bang on they are!
          pictures?????
          one for the road?? ......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X