Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fook what a week so far :-( WTF Weymouth ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fook what a week so far :-( WTF Weymouth ??

Well Sunday night one of the Quarry workers who drives are WA600 loading shovel has been having trouble with his X missis Deceidid to jump 260ft of the cliffs at portland to his death RIP Lez

My Mates 3 year old has been rushed into Intensive Care (Thank God she is getting Better )

Now Today One of are 13ton slew Drivers was clearing a site in Weymouth For the new Gateways, By New Looks Head offices And Found a man who has been missing since september Dead in the bushes

What the Fook is going to happen tommorw
    Last edited by so cossie; 20-01-2012, 20:49:50.

i know the feeling.......

RIP to your mate sorry to hear

Comment

dam !!

OLD FORDS DONT DIE, THEY BECOME CLASSIC

Comment

Bloody hell, strange week They say bad luck comes in 3's and hopefully thats it. Glad the young girl is on the mend RIP to your work colleague

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by so cossie View Post
          Well Sunday night one of the Quarry workers who drives are WA600 loading shovel has been having trouble with his X missis Deceidid to jump 260ft of the cliffs at portland to his death RIP Lez

My Mates 3 year old has been rushed into Intensive Care (Thank God she is getting Better )

Now Today One of are 13ton slew Drivers was clearing a site in Weymouth For the new Gateways, By New Looks Head offices And Found a man who has been missing since september Dead in the bushes

What the Fook is going to happen tommorw

shit mate not good
          sigpic
          Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
          Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

bloody hell
            suicide, what drives people to do it - i found out last week a guy i knew that manages a duck farm i used to go to went into work one morning earlier than normal, put a pipe from his exhaust into the car, taped the windows up and killed himself - left a note for the lads coming in saying sorry to them for them having to deal with finding him!! he'd been having missus trouble by all accounts
            one for the road?? ......
            sigpic

Comment

Look on the bright side craig , I got a new haircut

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

That's a bad week, not good at all, hope things improve dramitcally the rest of the week and year.

RIP to your work mate

Comment

That's a shite week mate
                  People say its a cowards way out but a switch must flick & that's that
                  Hopefully that's your share of the crap for the year out of the way
                  Last edited by BUSYBOY; 18-01-2012, 17:53:54.

Comment

maybe its me but ive noticed a lot of break ups etc going on at the moment..i no of at least 2 people splitting mainly down to job loss etc seems everytime you put the telly on theres family stabbing shooting...think modern society and the stress it brings pushes people...sad when somebody takes there own life though

Comment

Originally posted by Loader View Post
                      Look on the bright side craig , I got a new haircut
                      Did you go for the perm

Comment

Now end of the week and WTF, A Body has been found in the lake in Weymouth

Weymouth is a very small town where sod all goes on, So this week is very Odd

Oh and Loader ive had a hair cut today as well

Comment

Hair news .........YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                          Buffy the vampire slayer will move to Weymouth next

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Only just seen this post, but was chatting to a gent on Portland last week and he mentioned your colleague

What a weird week for you down there.
                            sigpic

Comment

The guy 2 doors down from me hung himself at home just before Xmas My missus being a nurse knew the paramedics and helped take hime down. Apparently he was losing his home through repossession and couldn't take it anymore. He was a really nice bloke too, only 45 and into Pink Floyd, which he played quite loud at weekends.

My Son asked what makes people do something like that and said he wouldn't! Until you're put in that position you'll never know!

Another life gone and all for bricks and mortar!!

Scouse.

Comment

Working...
                              X