Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin breaks the caravan towing record http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utetU_NCb7M

Lol just found that, rather good
    sigpic

Comment

Facebook Martin.. http://www.facebook.com/people/Martin-Hadland/548007812
      sigpic

Comment

Sarah Hadland Flix page http://www.hotflick.net/videos/Sarah_Hadland/ honestly google is your friend!
        sigpic

Comment

Yep your right JHS, but only 2 posts, and last time on the site was 22/12

dont think hes going to make it post No 3 by repliying to this thread , I wouldnt think so

Issue that I have is that Bosch Man, seems to want to use this VERY VERY GOOD site, as a way of getting at those who once made it very difficult for him on another site, just dont see the need for it to be on here thats all, all this LOVING THE HATTERS nonesence, juts disnt make sense to me thats all

Put it behind you man, surely youre bigger than that

Comment

Dalsy,

asking a question on behalf of me and others on here is i feel the right thing to do,as although he wont bother to answer he WILL be told of this post....i personally didnt know what had happened to said vehicle.

as for contacting,yes i supply him,well have in the past and has helped me in many ways..but this minor issue certainly isnt a phone call issue...and as you see Kelv has answered for him

the other issue you raise about having ago at folk who gave me a bad time on pf goes deeper than just the board...BUT you are right this place shouldnt be used to fling dirt so to speak.

I thank you for your obvious concern on such highly important issues.

ps i note we have an ignore function maybe you should use it?
            sigpic
            BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
            INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post

ps i note we have an ignore function maybe you should use it?
              Right you are then......

You have been added to my ignore list then. I agree with Dalsy 100%. The ratty escos rep thing was a PF project - and that is where it should stay. IMO

Maybe I am wrong, and people on here do really care what happenned to that Escos rep - but they would just go to PF to find out wouldn't they? again though, maybe I am wrong.

Just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis - Paul View Post
                Right you are then......

You have been added to my ignore list then. I agree with Dalsy 100%. The ratty escos rep thing was a PF project - and that is where it should stay. IMO

Maybe I am wrong, and people on here do really care what happenned to that Escos rep - but they would just go to PF to find out wouldn't they? again though, maybe I am wrong.

Just my opinion though.
                you wont see this so i wont bother replying
                sigpic
                BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

oooh dear

this thread didnt need to go this way atall, and rather silly that it did in my eyes.

i view it as a general queston, harmless and just asking for info on somethig that was going to happen to something that several people donated a few Quid to, Phil may just have a different manor in the way he writes his questions, but we all knew exactly what the subject was about - and it was harmless!!

Just because a topic, incident or situation origonated over on PF, doesnt mean it cant be spoken of elsewhere.

Comment

cheers kelv,my wording may not be the best hence why i put the disclaimer as i know the person will take it the wrong way,like everything else i say doesI have this reputation that has come about over years of hating on me,i will never shake it off,unless i cut both my hands off then get my other half to throw computer in bin
                    sigpic
                    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

ill nip into Notcutts and have a quite word in her shell like, tell her to pop your PC in the bin when your not looking

Comment

text message, emails, forums etc can always be taken two ways, good and bad. All depends how you feel at the time. Maybe best to close this thread kelv or anyone with the powers

Comment

yes no offence anyone but closing this thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X