Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

none car related question (house question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• none car related question (house question)

can any of you guys advise me on where id get a black and white picture changed into colour, im currently seeking planning to do a self build for a new pad for myself, and i have a floor plan view which is fine in black and white but the front view is not fine in black and white as the planners here would like to see it in colour so they can see how it will look with the 3 stone choices i have made, as the whole house will be finished in cut stone.choices are 1. natural stone 2. dark almost black stone. 3. a mixture of natural and sandstone colour. planning here is very hard to get and i have to keep with whats soft and kind on the surroundings in other words i cant build it in red brick etc etc.
    so other than going to an artist is there a website i can go on to and play with colour finishes for the front view pic i have, would photoshop be any good for this type of thing ?? or is anyone a dab hand with this kind of thing ?? or what kind of artist company would be able to do this. should i just get an artist to do up 3 hand drawings with the different colours of stone on them. sorry for all the questions but drawing was never my strong point, id get it hard to draw a straight line with a ruler...lol..
    any input be great guys, if you would like to see the front view i should be able to scan it up. Thanks

I would say scan it up, there must be someone who could photoshop it for you

Comment

ok give me a sec and ill load them up if anyone has any experience in floor plan design please share some ideas im happy with it as it is but always open to ideas

Comment

floor plan to date

windows and doors will be natural oak or black pvc with leaded style, gutters etc will be black.

Comment

thats lovely that mate.

Can you not show them samples of the stone and take a A3 sized print out of the above and advise where each colour will be going?

Comment

That looks mint mate.

Comment

That is a lovely pad Patrick, I can't help you though I'm afraid mate.

Best of luck to you buddy
              XYZ Fabrications
              Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by mboon View Post
                thats lovely that mate.

Can you not show them samples of the stone and take a A3 sized print out of the above and advise where each colour will be going?
                ive only little sample pics of stone, i was trying to get just a rough colour shot of how it would look i was put in touch with an architect today who may be able to scan it and change the colours with a click of his mouse so appointment is in the new year with him

Cheers Dave it will do me just fine it looks a lot bigger than it really is, but seen as its just me at this moment in my life its lots big enough, i got the site in sept this year and i only have to worry about the cost of the build, hope to do lots myself and having a network of friends in the trade is a brucie bonus..... the garage was just a single bay at the start but i soon changed that...lol better to have enough room rather than to little, when i stuck at home paying for the bloody thing i want lots of room to play in...

Comment

Working...
                X