WOW...new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW...new car

SL55 AMG 500bhp 8pot front brakes 4pot rears 285 size rear tyres and more torque than usable The quality over this car is amazing at 100k new you can see...full leather inside including dashair conditioned/heated seats....with keyless go...i just have a card in my pocket and as soon as i touch the door handle it opens...i then put foot on brake and press the button on the gear stick and she fires up and boy what a sound compared to my E55..fighter plane anyone?

The performance is EPIC it feels quicker than the E55 apparently the torque is higher up on this,dont understand dont care the thing was lighting up at over 100mph last night on the motorway (closed for me to test car) traction control letting it lol...thats the other thing it really does let you slide before pulling you back inmore so than the family E55.

Happy yes...now roll on summer,i tell you even Rainbird could pull in this

(for all those that have a jealous tendency against others...picture me rolling )
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

more pics
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

They closed the motorway for you to test he car at over 100mph well..

Comment

Sounds lovely Phil, glad you like it, they are apparently according to Top Gear the ultimate gay mans sports car and accessory!

It does look awesome though, had one behind me this week and I couldn't take my eyes off it! lol

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post
        air conditioned/heated seats....with keyless go...i just have a card in my pocket and as soon as i touch the door handle it opens...i then put foot on brake and press the button
        But just to sour it for you, my mate's mums shitty Laguna has this and so does my Boss's 28k Lexus!
        M3 CSL is here!

Comment

i agree dan newer cars have caught up and copied a few items....SL though had these options from 2002

as for ultimate gay icon...why do you think i signed up here?...gayest forum on the net period
          sigpic
          BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
          INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Agree about the gay part!

I think the S Class has all the new gadgets that other Merc's benefit from and other marques copy etc
            M3 CSL is here!

Comment

How far do you have to be from the car to stop the keyless entry /starting up from working as looking at that top gear episode it could turn out to be a bad thing if it's parked outside your house it might enable them to drive it onto a low loader and no one would bat an eyelid if they just walked up and drove it as they would think they had the keys. That would worry me.

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

must admit it's a nice car for summer
                Last edited by jimcallear; 13-12-2008, 11:24:07.

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

That is an awesome motor but Mercs have never been my bag.

I'll be jealous in summer though! (Actually, no I won't, my bikes will keep a smile on my face )

Enjoy it though and I hope the traction control is sharp enough for this shitty weather!

Struggling to find 400BHP!
                  RSOC Member No 36516
                  Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

jim you can only start the car if the card is inside and I found about a metre from car but don't quote me LOL it says in the handbook take your normal key aswell just incase of malfunction
                    sigpic
                    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

I dont like the wheels, looks nice from the rear, how many builders have whistled at you bit girly for me

Comment

also what colour is that leather?

Comment

In the flesh it's far from girly,it looks like a muscle car low and wide
                          Grey leather btw
                          sigpic
                          BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                          INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Working...
                          X