FAO EscozGaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO EscozGaz

Seen yer mention you wanted a mini kids car like a cozzeh,well i have been thinking about it.Decided to google kids replica cars and found this place in the USA that does this......

http://www.metropartsmarket.com/cata...ee_gokart.html

wonder if they could do a (did look at the prices and they are big $$$'s)

the list of options is pretty good tbh.

i saw recently a kid in a miniture ford granada hearse that was fited with a 50 cc engine complete with roll cage and race paint,it was totally like the full size version his dad used in the big banger racing meetings that feature hearses ambos and limos.

so could it be done..................yeh i reckon so.
    would they sell on if you knew how to replicate them after doing one....... yeah i think.
    if you were just going to do one i reckon a small go kart chassis and having looked at the site above they use marine glass fibre,wonder if you could make a mould out of clay and fibre glass over it ??

could be somthing to think about while your in limb(o)

to me to you to me to you

That's mint that I wonder if there's any room in the boot for a minature crate of moonshine yeee haaaw!
    sigpic

Comment

gotcha Karl thats a good find mate i hadnt seen that before i searched and searched for a toy ride on escos to no avail for my lado for xmas so i asumed nobody has made 1 as yet so if anybody knows of one or finds one il throw a few cold beers there way. not sure why no body has made one as they make all other kinds of cars. wud be good to atempt to make one, i have few links and a mate whos into CAD work maybe they cud shed some light on how much of a task it wud be and like you say a small go kart or a chopped up ride on may be an ideal starting base. . . maybe not a 50cc yet as he isnt 2 until xmas lol . ... to me to you. . . .

Comment

Working...
      X