Fitting of 023 pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting of 023 pump

Can anyone tell me if a fitting kit is needed to fit the Bosch 023 fuel pump and does anyone have a spare sender unit?
    sigpic

No you dont need a fitting kit but i forgot how you install it without, pop a post of passionford.com
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

I have a spare sending unit with the fitting kit already installed, it currently has a 003 pump attached you only need to swap pumps.
      “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
      ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

How much are you after?
        sigpic

Comment

Any pics
          sigpic

Comment

I found it hard to get a sender unit for mine but did get one eventually. Can't see how it would be fitted without a 'kit'. If your buying new 023 should be able to get a fitting kit with it. Get onto Mike R.

Comment

Here are some pics, I bought this off here a few months ago for the pump... would trade for your old one or 30 shipped (I'm in the states).

“The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
              ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

Hi Stu,
                If you look at Franco's resto thread, he has detailed pictures of how to install one .
                Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Cozzie Bhoy View Post
                  I found it hard to get a sender unit for mine but did get one eventually. Can't see how it would be fitted without a 'kit'. If your buying new 023 should be able to get a fitting kit with it. Get onto Mike R.
                  MSD fit them without any kit i beleive, well can do anyway, the Mike R kit is the best one as its an ahmed one that helps with surge issues on cornering.
                  sigpic
                  BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                  INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post
                    MSD fit them without any kit i beleive, well can do anyway, the Mike R kit is the best one as its an ahmed one that helps with surge issues on cornering.
                    It's not an Ahmed one, as his don't use Aeroquippe. I did try getting him to do me a kit, but he was too busy at the time.....
                    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Working...
                    X