Haro master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haro master

Finished my 1985 haro master, just wondered what its worth.
    spec:

1985 haro master f + f with forkstanders- fully restored no rewelds or cracks
    tange headset- nos
    tioga sealed bottom bracket- nos
    sugino CT 175 cro mo cranks with end caps- excellent condition
    sugino spider and chain ring- excellent condition
    odessey shark bite pedals -new
    izumi red chain -excellent condition
    shimano 16t sproket -nos
    dia compe 901 brake calipers(85) -nos
    dia compe red brake cables (85)-nos
    dia compe tech 4 levers - nos
    genuine skyway tuff pads - nos
    skyway red tuffs - nos
    haro tyres -nos
    sugino stem - excellent condition
    Haro freestyle bars - restored
    oakley grips with doughnuts- nos
    mx hinged seat clamp - restored
    uni turbo seat and seat post - excellent condition

cheers Brendan
    Last edited by cozzed; 12-02-2014, 19:16:55.

No idea as I lost interest of BMX bikes when I reached 18 and joined Her Majesty's Forces!

Does look the biz, though!

Scouse.

Comment

I thought you were trying to talk with a chinese twang before i opend the post

Comment

no idea but thats just brought back fond memories of my torker 280x good old days

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
          I thought you were trying to talk with a chinese twang before i opend the post

Ah yes daniel son

Comment

quite a bit id say often see a few on ebay but that one you have looks mint and thet fetch good money even on there as rare now and frames/forks alone are fortune to buy wen new.

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
              quite a bit id say often see a few on ebay but that one you have looks mint and thet fetch good money even on there as rare now and frames/forks alone are fortune to buy wen new.

Yes its almost like a new bike , never been ridden, just dont know what to do with it now its finished.....cheers brendan

Comment

Originally posted by cozzed View Post
                Yes its almost like a new bike , never been ridden, just dont know what to do with it now its finished.....cheers brendan
                lol i know wot you mean brendan mate my mountain bike was built from a frame and i alwas toy with geting rid and replacing it but something keeps sayn no just keep it and i cudnt price mine so i keep it and use it. myt be worth keep looking on egay for rough idea as sure that wud get lapped up for an xmas box.

Comment

The COZZDADDY is your man for this sort of thing, ass he knows his onions

I'm in the process of looking for a BMX for my boy for xmas right now, what a minefield

Comment

yer im sure karl will be along soon and stick a price on it for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                      The COZZDADDY is your man for this sort of thing, ass he knows his onions

I'm in the process of looking for a BMX for my boy for xmas right now, what a minefield
                      Yeh i know , bought myself a haro sport and my son a haro f1c last christmas.
                      good luck with the search.

Comment

bikes like that need hanging on a wall or failing that do what i do............... i have 3 bmx's and a frame and forks in my bedroom.

as for value just add up what it cost you individually and nock say £100 ish off due to postage or ebay excitement etc costing you more. As with anything its worth more in bits though so for maximum moola split it.

tbh though wopping it on radbmx.com with nice pics and a decent price will sell it,stuff sells very well if cheap on there and sometimes i think fook i would of paid more for that so its always worth asking more and seeing what happens rather than a very quick sale and selling yerself short

Comment

i would of thought its gotta be £500 - £600s worth maybe abit more to the right person

as i have said in a previous post i have a haro master frame and forks sitting in my old mans garage, keep saying ill do it one day.. never do though

Comment

similar on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OLD-SCHOOL-BMX...item43a2aa2aa2

Comment

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Working...
                              X