Fao doug stirling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao doug stirling!

You seen what that person has had his username changed to mate?

L8 ECU why would the mods over there let him request that knowing its your username,just goes to show a snout of mine was right about the higher forces authorizing him to have over 50 aliases to make it look like me.
    sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

Phil,
    Doug left because of Simon, so it'sSimon's way of rubbing it in. However, he is too clever and therefore is "untouchable".
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

This ongoing saga is better than most of the crappy soaps on TV!
      M3 CSL is here!

Comment

mike he would have had a mod change his name surely if you was a mate to doug you would sort it out as disrespectful like when he was using my parents names as log INs nothing was done about that either
        sigpic
        BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
        INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Im a bit mixed up here??

Is this all Passion Ford politics, and if so why is it on here

i hate passionford for that very reasson, and why i almost vnever post on there

ill stand corrected if im wrong

Comment

because I am life banned for no good reason and I know doug is around here so thought he should know
            sigpic
            BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
            INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Originally posted by Kaliber Cosworth View Post
              mike he would have had a mod change his name surely if you was a mate to doug you would sort it out as disrespectful like when he was using my parents names as log INs nothing was done about that either
              I am over here to get a break from all that, and Doug isn't on PF anymore anyway, so the only person it's bothering is you .
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

not bothering me mike...its just shocking how simon how you all on a string!!
                sigpic
                BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Working...
                X