No announcement yet.

Being mike rainbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many posts do you see specific to one user Phil? IE a complete pisstake one.......

Thats what others mean, they cant be arsed to read it. Granted we all do it mid post etc, but we do get to the point of the posts specific reason.
    sigpic

Comment

Anyway, use some of the knowledge of gained over the years......And stop picking on Mike, You know how Fragile he can be!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
        How many posts do you see specific to one user Phil? IE a complete pisstake one.......

Thats what others mean, they cant be arsed to read it. Granted we all do it mid post etc, but we do get to the point of the posts specific reason.

its says general discussion and i was generally discussing mike r for mike r's eyes.

..surely if one sees my username and looks at my obvious non misleading post title why do they click it and then reply if they cant be arsed...i bring enuff to a forum that warrants being replied to..and that is the point of a discussion forum..lol....but point taken i am not welcome here..lol....whats new
        sigpic
        BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
        INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Stop being a drama queen, I've said EVERYONE'S welcome on here........... one person's not that important!

You're reputation preceeds you Phillip, and so everyone 'expects the worst' of you. You could always try proving them wrong?
          sigpic

Comment

it appears i am that important though...as no one wants me on there site

i dont need to prove to anyone anything...i cant help being the sort you either love or hate.
            sigpic
            BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
            INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

or love to hate phil. ask chip.
              sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

What the fuck! ignore button please. No offence but this thread just wasted 5 mins of my life! I want it back

Comment

Originally posted by mboon View Post
                  What the fuck! ignore button please. No offence but this thread just wasted 5 mins of my life! I want it back
                  I love that saying!
                  M3 CSL is here!

Comment

Working...
                  X