Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
    thanks lads
    and Trev i didnt even get round to fitting the lights theyre still sat in the box ha, let me know if you want them back as im staying standard allround.
    Okay mate, I'll have a think. pm me how much you want for them including post will you. I'll probably have changed my mind again by tomorrow though.
    Cheers
    Trev.

Comment

lol, pmd Trev.

Comment

Love the airbrushing....

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
          yeah rich i did all the paintwork, its something to do with the film lostboys. its getting picked up 1st thing in morning and i defo want another go.
          i get it now,is it keither sutherland? looks like him, and the "people are strange" bit is one of the songs out the film,done by echo and the bunneymen,good film,havent seen it for donkeys yrs very good paintwork as well,always love one off stuff and airbrush designs
          if i ever get my hotrod ill know who to do the flame job

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
            i get it now,is it keither sutherland? looks like him, and the "people are strange" bit is one of the songs out the film,done by echo and the bunneymen,good film,havent seen it for donkeys yrs very good paintwork as well,always love one off stuff and airbrush designs
            if i ever get my hotrod ill know who to do the flame job
            cheers matey same here have not seen film for ages just went of a picture supplied and the wording picked by customer it looks cool but goes mint im not into bikes but think this is a bit dangerous as it dont half take off and just keeps pulling, and yeah get the hot rod sent my way wenever yor ready Nick.

Comment

Working...
            X