has anyone heard of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone heard of

a place in essex called ATMSPORTUK ?? are they trustworty in what they do has anyone had any dealings with them, im looking at buying something from them for a fair bit of money and want peace of mind before i do.
    also has anyone heard of a guy called PHIL PEACOCK he used to work for fords motorsport division can anyone on here clarify this or is it pie in the sky.

Imagine lifting your car?

Trust them as far as you can pick it up and throw it .

Basically you are taking pot luck dealing with them - but when it goes wrong - it goes VERY, VERY wrong .
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
      Imagine lifting your car?

Trust them as far as you can pick it up and throw it .

Basically you are taking pot luck dealing with them - but when it goes wrong - it goes VERY, VERY wrong .

Comment

Pat, unless you're going to come over, take a trip down to Essex and check before you collect...........

Forget It!

Or secondly

Walk outside, stick the money you were going to spend in a nice bundle and set fire to it!
        sigpic

Comment

cheers guys thats all i needed to know thanks for that.

Comment

DO NOT USE ATM. what are you after?

and why do you want to know about phil peacock?yes he did work for ford motorsport and did thier gearboxes for them.still rebuilds them too.
            sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

The thing is they do genuinely have good stuff at reasonible prices and Andy is actually an alright guy.. but unfortunately some of the items they have sold via ebay/post have proven to be a little misdescribed its a shame really..
              So basically unless your willing to go there in person I would probably give it a miss. I have bought serveral things my self (including my fully loaded P8/T6 Pectel monitor for £450!) but have always collected.

Comment

they had a rebuilt escos gearbox he said rebuilt by phill peacock 2 months ago to standard spec and wasnt to bad of money and was worth asking the name to see what their company is like, but after the the bad vibes from Mike and Jase ill leave well enough alone, wasnt going to collect in person so he may pull a fast one.

Comment

Most people that work on gearbox's stamp them after they wprk on them, I know Bernie and Pete Doughty do not sure if Bara does? The stamp a code that usually tells them when and what they did to it

So if you could speak to Phil Peacock find out whether he did, if he does simply ask ATM for the stamps and then ask Phil to translate them.

Lot of work but might be worth it

Comment

if you need phil's number i may be able to get it off a mate. thats just a may be able to though
                    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Just send your gearbox to Phil or Bara, cut out the hassle. Or buy a used box and get it rebuilt. If you live overseas ATM will see it as an opportunity to send you a pile of shit and assume you won't turn up on their doorstep to sort it out.

Comment

http://www.passionford.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=272412
                        Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

interesting read there mike neill if you can get phills number can you pm me please with it or contact details for him thanks

Comment

I have used them before from there ebay shop. As the Mr Ripley has said the descriptions could be a bit misleading. My item was returned and got a refund however was a little messed about with regarding the refund and a bit miffed at returning the item due to it being delicate.

Will just take my business elsewhere. Tend to use the reputable tuners on here or people i know now.

Steve

Comment

Patrick, ill buy you 10 pints of Guiness just to get you to not ever contemplating buying anything from them again, infact - erase the name from your memory forever!!

Cowboys, C*nts, C*cks - just a few of the more polite words to descibe them with.

Comment

Working...
                              X