001/500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 001/500

just been into my local Fords for a fan switch and a new black focus rs500 is sitting there inside the showroom, couldn't believe it when I looked inside and the plaque said 001/500
    It is for sale apparently but Ford head office have to decide who to sell it to.

Anyway the sales guy was very proud of it and we chatted for a few minutes about it. When I asked what all the scuff marks were on the wrap he said
    " oh that just how they come, transport marks"

" so they'll polish out then"

"no, not on a wrap, yer just gotta put up with the marks"

some things never change at Fords.

RS500 8 injector T4 515 BHP
    Restored, Built and Setup by M.A.S Tuning
    The Never Ending Story......
    HERE

Typical salesman response
    sigpic
    BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

thats the reason toad didnt have it he won the chance to buy it thats why its 001 jim

3m came out and said the scuffs were acceptable so andy told them to stuff it where the sun dont shine

Comment

Originally posted by cossiecrazy View Post
        thats the reason toad didnt have it he won the chance to buy it thats why its 001 jim

3m came out and said the scuffs were acceptable so andy told them to stuff it where the sun dont shine
        I guessed it was toads mark..... dont blame him tbh. The wrap has atually been fitted mint.
        no creases or anything but its as soft as a series 2 rst interior door handles .... like butter.

RS500 8 injector T4 515 BHP
        Restored, Built and Setup by M.A.S Tuning
        The Never Ending Story......
        HERE

Comment

i'd say thats beein picky,i think the wraps shite and would take it straight off and then say look fords supplied it this way

wraps are shite unless on a van earning you money and a bubble or a wonky bit don't matter so much as customers don't study the thing that close.

Comment

A test drive is out of the question then

Comment

Originally posted by cossiecrazy View Post

was this after he tried to sell it for a massive mark up ?

Comment

Originally posted by RS 500 Registrar View Post
                was this after he tried to sell it for a massive mark up ?

the names should go back in the hat and be re drawn but i dont want mine in the hat any more as i dont like them much for the price now i have seen what you will get

Comment

Working...
                X