newbie needs help with parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie needs help with parts

Hi guys im new on here.. was hoping to source some parts for an ecos i just bought not sure the best place to get them....
    side skirts
    tail gate and spoilers
    whell centre caps
    front spoiler and splitter
    leather gear surround

any help would be great
    many thanks
    mike

welcome to the site bud check in the parts area iam sure you will find some of the items you need

Comment

welcome to the site Mike, those parts will come up on here if they're not already for sale

Ben

Comment

hi mate and welcome to the site, is your car's not the one that came up on ebay recently is it - aurilis i think 2000 reg, had a few bits missing??
        one for the road?? ......
        sigpic

Comment

if your after standard esc cos centre caps then they are still available from ford,around £15 i think. i have a leather gaitor if you need one,drop me a pm as for splitter and bib spoiler then if you are after orig items then be prepared to pay a fortune,there are a few places that do carbon replicas though at a decent price

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
            hi mate and welcome to the site, is your car's not the one that came up on ebay recently is it - aurilis i think 2000 reg, had a few bits missing??
            2000 reg???

Comment

hi radman pm sent... thanks guys your help is all gratefully received

Comment

Working...
              X