cant insure my Ecos cause of UK reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant insure my Ecos cause of UK reg

been on to insurance companies today and there telling me now they wont insure it unless it is registered in Ireland and im not paying 5,900 euro's to do that not a hope in hell F**kers, so now it maybe up for sale

What about Paul off of here. Need 2 insure i think the companies called. Im sure he'd be able to sort you out

Comment

Originally posted by pnwrs2000 View Post
      What about Paul off of here. Need 2 insure i think the companies called. Im sure he'd be able to sort you out
      cheers mate, i might get on to him to see if he can if not ill be selling the car

Comment

im sure that Patrick (R5 COS) had this problem and i remember him begrudgingly paying the registration fee

Comment

how is it that much??
          Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hughy View Post
            been on to insurance companies today and there telling me now they wont insure it unless it is registered in Ireland and im not paying 5,900 euro's to do that not a hope in hell F**kers, so now it maybe up for sale
            you should of baught my evo when you had the chance mate, vrt was already paid for the south, but its gone now,
            thats a rip off 5900 ..

thanks steven..

Comment

crying over nothing some one will insure it, all mods MUST be stated aswel, its a high performance car so they ant going to insure it for nothing you know

Comment

Originally posted by all star 680 bhp View Post
                you should of baught my evo when you had the chance mate, vrt was already paid for the south, but its gone now,
                thats a rip off 5900 ..

thanks steven..
                steven if he did the title would have been 'cant insure my evo'

Comment

Originally posted by pnwrs2000 View Post

Defo Paul is top guy and VERY helpfull Hugh
                  when i come to reinsure my escos i will be calling him

Comment

Some companies will insure it Hugh but a new law just came in that any insurance companies that have forgien reg vechicles have to inform the revenue commisoners after 1 month.

Comment

Take out the back seats, spray over the back windows and register it as a commercial lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        Take out the back seats, spray over the back windows and register it as a commercial lol
                        an your tool box aswel

Comment

fookin scumbags always after your money to waste on shit
                          sigpic
                          MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Originally posted by kjc300 View Post
                            how is it that much??
                            they go by the emissions and current value of the car, it use to be cheaper years back jut never thought it would get this dear

Originally posted by all star 680 bhp View Post
                            thats a rip off 5900 ..

thanks steven..
                            I know Steven should of done, so looks like my car will be for sale now unless i can work somthing out, is the Evo gone now lad? hugh

Originally posted by andyrs View Post
                            crying over nothing some one will insure it, all mods MUST be stated aswel, its a high performance car so they ant going to insure it for nothing you know
                            you need glasses, its not what it will cost me to insure it, they wont insure it with a UK reg

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
                            Defo Paul is top guy and VERY helpfull Hugh
                            when i come to reinsure my escos i will be calling him
                            yes Craig, would you have a number for Paul?

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            Some companies will insure it Hugh but a new law just came in that any insurance companies that have forgien reg vechicles have to inform the revenue commisoners after 1 month.
                            yes lad, yes thats what they were saying the day but they want it registered in Ireland first, not a chance am i paying that Martin would buy me some car lol

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            ha ha lol if i knew i'd get away with it i'd do it

Comment

have you never driven it then hugh??
                              one for the road?? ......
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X