1978dave - A Top Fella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jules,
    Don't waste your time with the aftermarket TCAs, as you will forever be changing them for this reason (as the ball joints are tiny compared to the OE ones, as they all use the same cheap aftermarket ones as the base point). Your best bet is to purchase a standard set of TCAs and get Tony to mod them to be adjustable. I think he was even offering these pre-modified, so might be worth a call .

Obviously then, you will need to re-do the geometry .
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
      Jules,
      Don't waste your time with the aftermarket TCAs, as you will forever be changing them for this reason (as the ball joints are tiny compared to the OE ones, as they all use the same cheap aftermarket ones as the base point). Your best bet is to purchase a standard set of TCAs and get Tony to mod them to be adjustable. I think he was even offering these pre-modified, so might be worth a call .

Obviously then, you will need to re-do the geometry .
      Certainly does - thats what I have on mine!

Comment

ok, that's interesting...... Who's Tony ? Any contact details...... And Rich, how many pounds

Comment

Tony@909sport.co.uk

or www.909sport.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Ben.............

............ So these are the best ones to use ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Ford-C...item20ad929ea1

Comment

They are the one's I have, got them from Tony and pretty sure they were not that expensive

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Working...
              X