Car of the Stand and Raffle Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car of the Stand and Raffle Tickets

Thanks to all of you that submitted your votes for car of the stand, it was overal quite close and narrowed down to the following cars.....

Julian (Spirit of '76)
    Mark Barber (Cossiecrazy)
    Rob Elvin (Radiant Rob)
    Jeremy (WOT)
    Adam (Chopper1981)
    Martin (RedRSmk5)

but the winning car by one vote went to Jeremy (WOT), so congratulations to you mate, its a cracking car you have there

Next up is the raffle Tickets.

i hope you still have them as the 3 people drawn with winning tickets obviously wasnt there when the draw took place, and i now have the 3 winning prizes back here at mine with me.
    so if you still have your tickets, dont throw them away as ill put up the winning numbers shortly, so dig them out

[but the winning car by one vote went to Jeremy (WOT), so congratulations to you mate, its a cracking car you have there]

seconded,it looked and performed fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
      Thanks to all of you that submitted your votes for car of the stand, it was overal quite close and narrowed down to the following cars.....

Julian (Spirit of '76)
      Mark Barber (Cossiecrazy)
      Rob Elvin (Radiant Rob)
      Jeremy (WOT)
      Adam (Chopper1981)
      Martin (RedRSmk5)

but the winning car by one vote went to Jeremy (WOT), so congratulations to you mate, its a cracking car you have there

i hope you still have them as the 3 people drawn with winning tickets obviously wasnt there when the draw took place, and i now have the 3 winning prizes back here at mine with me.
      so if you still have your tickets, dont throw them away as ill put up the winning numbers shortly, so dig them out
      Originally posted by The Radman View Post
      [but the winning car by one vote went to Jeremy (WOT), so congratulations to you mate, its a cracking car you have there]

seconded,it looked and performed fantastic
      cheers guy's, i'm really chuffed i won car of the stand, wasn't expecting that at all! think all of the car were well turned out, a real credit to all.

Comment

Congrulations Jez

Comment

Congratulations!

Lets see some pictures of the car then

Comment

Well done Fella

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

Well done Jez, well deserved. I didn't even know there was a vote , but I would have voted for the yours as well !
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Mike, every car owner was given a voting form with there stand pass, votes where counted just after lunch before the raffle tickets were drawn.

Not that many people hung around for either of them to be done

Comment

Mike, every car owner was given a voting form with there stand pass, votes where counted just after lunch before the raffle tickets were drawn.

Not that many people hung around for either of them to be done
                  i'm hoping to find my tickets, i was there but a couple of focus boys from my neck of the woods came across chatting and i missed half of it!!
                  one for the road?? ......
                  sigpic

Comment

Well deserved hope the diff isnt too bad after yesterday
                    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by fordrallycar View Post
                      Well done Fella
                      If your car has been on the stand and I had realised there was a vote , you would have got mine . However, to win, you have to be in .
                      Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Which one of you pair has my tickets...............No name changing now!
                        sigpic

Comment

I had your tickets, someone had written 'Franco's' across the back of them.

The second ticket was pulled out by Kim and it was actually one of mine, so I said to her that it looked like a fix and to pull out another ticket instead.
                          But I was told later by a few people that I should have claimed my prize

Comment

So who won what Kelv?
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats buddy, get some snaps up
                              XYZ Fabrications
                              Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Working...
                              X