Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring trip??

Evening guys,

Are any of you lot going to the ring this year??
    Anything planned for just this site/escos owners??
    Am extremely skint at the moment but hopefully by june/july should have a couple of pennies in my pocket!!

Any thoughts guys??

Dave

There is a small group of us going to the ring on the 28th may till the 30th then spa on the 31st and a night out in bruges on the way back

Comment

Originally posted by so cossie View Post
      There is a small group of us going to the ring on the 28th may till the 30th then spa on the 31st and a night out in bruges on the way back
      I may drop by from The Netherlands
      Roy

Comment

"so cossie"

am doing a tour of the alps with some mates on our bikes, will be stopping off at the ring on the way down the same weekend you are there, will be there sat 29th may for the afternoon will keep an eye out for your cos and come and say hi

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
          "so cossie"

am doing a tour of the alps with some mates on our bikes, will be stopping off at the ring on the way down the same weekend you are there, will be there sat 29th may for the afternoon will keep an eye out for your cos and come and say hi

Oh my fav bike :cool
          Keep the miles low and it clean as they will be worth a fourtune in a few years.

Comment

Don't fall off - the Ring is a LETHAL place for bikers .
            Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

cheers mike , aye i know its dodgey on a bike this will be my 4th time there so i think i'll call it a day after this trip and take the cos over next time
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
                "so cossie"

That would be good if you did will keep an eye out for you to mate

Comment

Originally posted by RSRoy View Post
                  I may drop by from The Netherlands
                  Cool be good to see the 3door flying round the ring

Comment

Working...
                  X