Big big thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big big thanks

Big big thanks to Dave Pritchard once agian, after 4 years the cossie finally lives yea, what a day, new Swedish Fixit box fitted and altered for hydraulic clutch, rear 300mm disc conversion, twin pump conversion and fuel swirl pot, twin pump loom, up rated rear diff mount, oil change, car fought us all the way and what a late one, big thanks to Jake Pritchard for helping and Mark Hudd around the corner for sorting me some rear pads as my old ones didn’t like being sat still and a fuel adapter fitting, Also big thanks to Pete at spec R for welding a new boss onto my swirl pot, what a day but being used nowwould stick some pics up but how the hell do you post them from an iPhone
    sigpic
    MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Nice one Col, Daves been busy lately!
    nice to have it back for the summer!

Comment

Good to get it back on the road Col.

well done Dave, Mark and Jake, top lads.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
        Nice one Col, Daves been busy lately!
        nice to have it back for the summer!
        Yes said he did yours last weekend was it ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
          Good to get it back on the road Col.

well done Dave, Mark and Jake, top lads.
          Been a long time Dave, broke the box before the cosworth tour at cosworth but still drove it there,just needed to bite the bullet and buy a new box which I did but it was all the other bits and couldn’t be arsed but some nagging from my eldest got my arse into gear and love it again, forgot how raw they are and how quick it is even on low boost until I get it back to Mad to check the map etc
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie col View Post

Yes said he did yours last weekend was it ?
            yep new box in my one also and some other bits

Comment

I know how it feels to get your car back on the road, mine was last on road in August and did not have the time to fix it due to work, however finally back on road since begining of May and it feels good to drive it again.

sure Mark will make it a bit faster.

enjoy driving it again.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
                I know how it feels to get your car back on the road, mine was last on road in August and did not have the time to fix it due to work, however finally back on road since begining of May and it feels good to drive it again.

sure Mark will make it a bit faster.

enjoy driving it again.
                Lol yea never finished mapping it properly (further)last time as tyre issue so be good for another go to see what it will do

yea great to drive it again
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X