Burton power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton power

I know they Are big and all, but is IT normal that orders take very long time now? And dont get any confirmation on mail either anymore? I ordered some parts probaly a month ago, and nothing has come to me... I have used them for years and still will, but if this is how IT is now, i will look other places first...
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

not the only one to say this, I think half your problem is you're abroad. I've recently helped another forum member and they couldn't have been any quicker sending it to a UK address, more reluctant to send it overseas when I spoke to them on the phone.
    Let me know if you need a hand

Comment

Comment

they are always really fast in my experience

Comment

IMO, his service has gone wrong every year: incorrect parts received, waiting for parts that supposedly were in stock, etc.
          Seems that they have lost interest in keep a good communication with the customer...

Comment

i wanted an accumulator for my rsi and found them really unhelpful, for my cosworth i deal with gg and find them very good.

Comment

hello 3 order from burton and no problem to send in france.
              Do you have send a mail for know what append ?
              I'd rather be walking that drive Subaru.

Comment

Okay. I have shoped from them for several years, never was problem before, but now later year/yesrs have been much more problem then before... Last orders have not been huge deals, but this only makes me go elswhere for bigger parts orders too, since some of the parts missing offcourse is stopping them prodjects, i offcourse order the parts since needing them...

Comment

And since No order confirmation on mail, i dont have ordernumber to referate too when contact them, so i honestly dont bother... If the parts dont turn up, i will just get them elswhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lunes86 View Post
                    IMO, his service has gone wrong every year: incorrect parts received, waiting for parts that supposedly were in stock, etc.
                    Seems that they have lost interest in keep a good communication with the customer...
                    As above, Burton are one of the worst company's I have ever dealt with. They are very quick to take your money (on-line order), then I had to wait 3 months for delivery (GAZ adjustable front uprights and rear shocks).

Every excuse in the book, and they never return calls. They blamed GAZ,..............quick phone call to GAZ said items were in stock...........and guess what? They checked and no order received from Burton for the parts I had pair for.

Comment

Same here, waiting for more than a week for some ford plugs is not really fast..
                      Ordered them on ebay and 2 days later arrived...

Comment

Looks lots of the cossie supliers are like that now..I had bad issue with ggr but not with burton... Btw..have you tried to phone them?

Comment

Yes seems like its happening all over, but the cossie business is for sure getting smaler each year, since fewer and fewer cars are still out there, so understand many move on to newer bigger markeds... But its anoyining when happens, after always been happy with them before... No havent called them, since No ordernumber, and dont remember all what i ordered

Comment

Having a problem with some one now with some tca's drove to pod and back and one of the ball joints went very loose sent it back and there saying iv sent a differant one back and wont replace it not to happy as iv spent loads with them and they say this
                            sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Today parts arrived, so i am happy including a dipstick for 4wd that i have heard from a few is nla? So now can finish putting togheter the engine

Comment

Working...
                              X