message problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message problem

tried sending a pm today but it wont allow me as i have too many messages,ive deleted my received ones but still have 10 pages of sent ones showing,when i go through all the motions of deleting them everything seems to go ok but they are all still there no matter how many times i delete them,any ideas ben? ?

wheres ben when you need him?

Comment

Hhhmmm, when you say they still appear is that in the relevant folder Inbox, Sent Items or on the summary of the main screen. You may also need to delete them from the Trash folder. If you can send me a pic or two I can have a look

Comment

how do we see all our old pms before the update

Comment

Go to the message centre, select Inbox on the right hand side and they should all be there. I've got ones going back to 2013

Comment

cheers ben

Comment

hell, that took some doing!!! there were messages there from 2009,ben it looks like once you delete them they stay in your trash box and still count towards your allowable messages,i deleted them all then deleted them from the trash as well and hopefully you should have a pm now,only slight problem is that i have 4 messages left that wont delete any which way,i delete them,they go into the trash pile [or so it informs me] but they arent in the trash so i cant delete them once and for all, no big deal as at least i can send pms again now

Comment

Yes not the best way of doing things I must admit, seems they've tried to make it function more like emails but badly. I did have the same thing with another message of mine where I couldn't seem to delete it. However it worked this morning (and I haven't changed anything!), when you say they aren't in the trash folder, did you actually go into it or where you looking for a number at the side of trash?

Comment

yes i went into it several times and its totally empty

Comment

aahhh, not sure how to play this one as I could do with having a play myself, but that would require your password

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                      X