New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car

Decided to treat myself for Christmas and ordered myself a new Fiesta ST3. Had it just over a week now and to say I'm delighted with it is an understatement!!!

It's Spirit Blue and fully loaded apart from reverse camera/sensors etc (if i can't park a Fiesta, I need help!!! )

Having a Clifford and OBD Blocker fitted to it tomorrow.......can't be too careful. Sorry no photos, but hassle uploading them now on here.

Escos is coming along......new braided fuel lines all sorted and a fuel reg. Just gotta put all the bits back on and fit new front coil-overs.........all takes time

Scouse.

You know the drill.

Pics!!!!
    XYZ Fabrications
    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Sounds very nice Gaz, which upload button do you use one on the right or the first one on the left of the reply box?

Comment

Just had Clifford fitted......needs a wash too!

Scouse.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Cool cars

Comment

was very surprised with these cars how good they were on track, very fast and capable cars.

Dave.

Comment

Nice motor

Comment

the wifes had one a couple of yrs now,theyre great little cars,fantastic on the twisty bits,my only criticism is the rides pretty harsh and thats with factory suspension,but she gets well over 40 mpg so you cant knock them really

Comment

Lovely looking car, I do like these.

so you got the pics uploaded then, which button did you use and did you have to do anything to the pictures first?

Comment

Looks good does that Gaz

I'm waiting for them to announce the RS version.....
                    XYZ Fabrications
                    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Ben used camera pic on left.

RS does look good, but needed a car and only option was ST.......no regrets as it's a cracker. I quite like the suspension.....softer than the Escos! Pulls really well and does stick to the road around the bends

Scouse.

Comment

Lovely motor

Comment

Use the button on the right to upload, I'm looking at ways to improve the upload but that camera button is a pain and most likely will be removed along with a couple of other bits once I find them.

Comment

Working...
                          X