How to tell aeroquip sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell aeroquip sizes

A bit of a stupid question, how do you tell what -X size a connector is? I want to replace the breather on the EsCos as it's shocking and i'd like to get a breather with the same fittings. If i have to change, then fine, i just want to make sure i get the right measurements.

Thanks all
    Alex
    sigpic

GGR 3port breather

Comment

Thanks, all 3 on the one fitted appear to be the same size, and this has 3 different size hoses going to it.

Just want to know how to tell!
      sigpic

Comment

This is a good question. I've wanted to know this for a while. I found a chart a while ago which referenced the imperial BSP measurement to the "dash" figure. I believe these are still BSP and not metric threads, but I could be completely wrong. Awaiting the answers......

Comment

What kind of breather do you have and what do you want? I got this GGR 3port on mine

Comment

I'm not sure what the thread is. Maybe someone can tell us if they are BSP or NPT. I found the below...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bs...lPg3EGdUb6M%3A

Comment

woopee,finally managed to get the pics to work again! hope this helps,if anyone remembers my old monte then it was aeroquip overload Untitled.jpg

Comment

Ive just put an order in to Torques.uk for over £500, hoses and fittings for my Escos oil and fuel systems, heads proper up my arse with thread sizes/banjo's/hose type/fitting types and what not, just hope it all fits

Comment

Working...
                X