X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generaly just dont like it
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

I know it's a massive difference to what we are used to, but if we can be more specific on the things we do and don't like I can see what is possible or not to overcome

Todays Post now appears to be working fine
      I'm no longer seeing errors when posting

We're moving in the right direction with the normal functionality, all the other fancy bells and whistles we need to address, but having a list of them to start will help us all input into what we'd like to see and give a priority to them to get them implemented asap. I'm loathed to change too much on the live site without testing as it's a risky business doing it that way

Comment

I would like a skin that was more like the old, since like IT is now, its a mess, and need to "scroll" allot.

Hope you understand what i think about
        www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Instead of open a new thread, i am just writing here, guys does tapatalk app work on your phones?
          to me is very useful as i am browesing over different forum and most of them use tapatalk, this is just for my understand

thanks very much

Comment

no tapatalk won't integrate with the board in the way it did. I'm in the process of getting the mobile apps up and running but need some more time to get them finished off, once done I'll let you all know

Comment

Working...
            X